Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's For Dinner . . .

This.

I've been looking for a good home made mac 'n cheese recipe forever. It seems like whenever I make it at home it always turns out grainy and weird. so I'm hoping this will turn out creamy and delightful.

Other than that, I'm just hanging out here on a lazy Sunday.  We were going to go to a Bazaar on base today but they always just have the same old stuff so I figured we'd seen it all.  The only thing that would have made it worth would have been the wine, cheese and some brats.  So, instead, I'm still in my pajamas while the hubs is off to the store acquiring the ingredients needed for the above mentioned mac 'n cheese.  My goal is to do at least 3 loads of laundry and to clean up my kitchen/dining room area.  Wish me luck!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. Ina Garten's homemade mac and cheese with cavatappi noodles and gruyere cheese and bacon- oh my gosh we love it.

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/grown-up-mac-and-cheese-recipe/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I love Mac and cheese. I usually cheat and make it from the box.

    ReplyDelete