Thursday, October 6, 2011

This Kid . . .

 


I think I took more pictures of Owen on our trip to Barcelona than I did of the city.  I can't help it, look at this guy!  Who wouldn't want to try to capture as many of his facial expressions as you could?  He was such a good kid while we there and we had a ton of fun.  I wish I got to spend more time with him, but eventually I will.  We won't be over here in Germany forever but I hope that we'll be close enough to see him more than I do now. 




 
This kid freakin' cracks me up!! He acts just enough like his mom to remind me of when we were kids.  



Just wait until he gets to spend a weekend at his Aunt Gitchie's house (Aunt Gitchie is me, btw) . . . oh man is it gonna be fun.  And probably messy. But that's ok because it will be totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment