Monday, July 26, 2010

Thoughts On Failed Nap Attempt and Itchy Hands

Today, after giving my kitchen a thorough cleaning, I decided that I deserved a nap.  I was a little tired and felt that a good siesta on my nice comfy couch would do me some good.  So I popped in a CSI dvd for some white noise, grabbed a pillow and my blanket and curled up on the couch.  A little while later my little girl kitty decides to come cuddle with me. 

Excellent, I thought.  I always take a good nap while she's curled up with me.

Boy was I wrong.  I couldn't sleep!  I tried so hard and I even got really comfortable but I just couldn't fall asleep.  Maybe it was the fact I put in a CSI dvd instead of a Disney dvd.  I've seen every CSI episode just like I've seen all my Disney movies at least 5 times so they're usually good for me to have on in the background for naps.  Maybe it was because I was wearing socks.  Who knows.  Now I just feel gyped and I don't like it.

On top of that I've had this itch in between my fingers for almost two weeks now that I can't get rid of and it's driving me nuts! It's in between all of them, on both hands.  There's no rash, no bug bites, I haven't taken any medication that would cause a reaction so I don't know what the hell my problem is.  It's under my skin and I just want to rip into my fingers and end it.  Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment