Sunday, April 18, 2010

Things I want to do when I go home in June.

I am planning a trip home for a few weeks towards the end of June.  My bestest good friend Beth and her husband are moving to Japan in August and I decided to fly back to Idaho to see them before they leave considering it will be much harder to see them when they are on the other side of the world.  Not impossible, but just alot of damn travel.  At any rate, I am very excited to go home to see family as well and there are a few things I would like to do when I'm home.

  • Go to Papa Kelsey's at least twice to enjoy a ham and cheese sandwhich and a lime rickey.
  • Spend as much time with my nephew as humanly possible without having my sister alert the authorities of a kidnapping. :)
  • Have a huge family party at my Granny's so I can see everyone.
  • Get some alone time to talk to Granny and Grandad without everyone around.
  • Getting kidnapped by my wives so we can spend hours/days just laughing until we hurt and spew liquid out our noses.
  • Spend at least one Saturday night annoying my father by watching the British comedies on PBS with my mom and talking with an English accent all night.
  • Sit outside BSing with my family drinking margaritas.
  • Have a bonfire (Daddy?? Please?)

That's about all I can think of at the moment.  I'm sure in the two months I have until I leave I will come up with many more ideas about who I want to see and what I want to do while I'm home.  I know that unfortunately there won't be nearly enough time to see everyone and do everything I want but hopefully I will get as much done as I can.  And what I don't do this time I'll just have to save until my next trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment